Friday, December 23, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Friday, December 09, 2011
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Ron Paul is one of those politicians who says no for a living. As a representative of Texas, Paul has surprisingly voted against quite a few pieces of legislation that would shock many Americans.
Mitt Romney clarified his plan to partially privatize the Medicare program during an interview with the Washington Examiner’s editorial board Wednesday morning, suggesting that he would allow Congress to vote on the amount of “premium support” credits (or vouchers) seniors receive to buy health care...
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Image by AFP via @daylife I have long argued that the impact of the Affordable Care Act is not nearly as big of a deal as opponents would have you believe. At the end of the day, the law is - in the main - little more than a successful effort [...]
Friday, December 02, 2011
Anti-tax zealot Grover Norquist, the president of Americans For Tax Reform and author of the radical anti-tax pledge that has played a significant role in hamstringing budget and deficit-reduction negotiations, has said that it is unacceptable for those who have signed his pledge to vote in favor of any tax increase. But now that President Obama and congressional Democrats are backing a tax cut aimed at stimulating economic growth, Norquist has changed his tune.
Thursday, December 01, 2011
The Republicans' Farcical Candidates: A Club of Liars, Demagogues and Ignoramuses - SPIEGEL ONLINE -
The US Republican race is dominated by ignorance, lies and scandals. The current crop of candidates have shown such a basic lack of knowledge that they make George W. Bush look like Einstein. The Grand Old Party is ruining the entire country's reputation.
- Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and...
- The Post-Truth Campaign by Paul Krugman Mitt Romne...
- How Democrats Are Winning the Payroll Tax Fight *
- A Libertarian's Lament: Why Ron Paul Is An Embarra...
- News Bulletin: Ron Paul is a Huge Racist By Jonath...
- Andrew Cuomo and the Spirit of Occupy How Occupy W...
- All the G.O.P.’s Gekkos In getting to the truth...
- The Candidate Of ‘NO’: Legislation Ron Paul Has Vo...
- The Bomb Buried In Obamacare Explodes Today-Hallel...
- The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Sho...
- Norquist Tells GOP That Raising Taxes On The Middl...
- The Republicans' Farcical Candidates: A Club of Li...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2010 (269)
- ► 2009 (536)
- ► 2008 (918)
- ► 2007 (1095)
- ► 2006 (1774)
- ► 2005 (992)